Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Details below are for the San Francisco event however please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 00447875 077265 for details on the online course or recorded material. Bulk booking discounts available.
Schedule for the Upcoming Program:
Training in San Francisco, CA, USA at the Talentbin HQ:
Level 1: Wed, June 6, 2012
Level 2: Thu, June 7, 2012
Level 1: Tue, June 12
Level 2: Thu, June 14
Q&A Sessions; weekly homework June-July 13th
Test week July 13th-July 20th.
Space is limited; reserve early.
Here is some feedback from the training sessions:
- Our team was raving about your program at the end of the day yesterday and how it compares to others. Congratulations on getting that up and running!
- I have now taken the Level II PeopleSourcing training by Irina Shamaeva. EXCELLENT — I would highly recommend it. She has broken down the course into Level I and Level II. So that people can start where their skills are today and conceptually understand what people-sourcing entails. As a Level II participant I was able to review all of Level I and chose to attend the 4.5 hours of training at Level II. For advanced sourcers, Level II was just right offering technical explanations and behind the scenes solutions to utilizing your sourcing data more efficiently. In reviewing Level I, I would recommend that course to EVERY Recruiter using a computer. Fantastic training, Irina! Thank you for doing this for our industry and giving peoplesourcers a benchmark.
- Check out the report from the first Certified Peoplesourcer Jing Wang.
Registration is now open for the second round of the Peoplesourcing Certification Program, created by Irina Shamaeva. It is a two-level learning initiative for sourcers, recruiters, salespeople, and business developers. The program offers lectures, video-recordings, slides, written materials, and tests. The attendees will learn everything necessary to quickly find the top qualified professional profiles on the Internet, for themselves and for clients.
Add to Dictionary!
“Peoplesourcing” is finding information about professionals. We do Peoplesourcing so that (either we or our business partners) get on the phone – or, perhaps, on Skype or on Google-plus-hangout – with just the right people and as soon as possible. Peoplesourcing will also make a cold call warm.
This is the first program of its kind that:
- covers all the material that everyone searching for professionals on the Internet needs
- assures that the attendees practice and master the skills they learn
- teaches the principals and ideas of peoplesourcing along with the rules and templates
- is a proof of true hands-on people sourcing skills
- attendees will be referred for new opportunities
Those who are attending or have signed up for the second round already know that it’s the real deal.
- Press release
- The PPT presentation on the Certification from 3/20 is available at http://bit.ly/GJzUXS.
Note: For those who are exploring the Certification Program: The first 90-min class (the “Boolean Basics”) on this list of 6 separate pre-recorded classes is very similar the the first lecture out of 6 for the Certification. Those who have taken two or more of those prerecorded classes get a discount for the certification program; see the pricing below.
We are offering the People Sourcing Certifications at two levels:
- CPS-1 - Irina Shamaeva Certified People Sourcer Level 1 (or Certified Peoplesourcing Specialist Level 1)
- CPS-2 - Irina Shamaeva Certified People Sourcer Level 2 (or Certified Peoplesourcing Specialist Level 2)
Level 1 is designed for all Recruiters, Sales, Business Development professionals, and for junior Sourcers. Level 2 is designed for all Sourcers and anybody who wants to take their People Sourcing skills to the next level.
The Program includes:
1. Three 90-minute webinars in one day for each level:
- Internet Research. Search Engines: Syntax, operators, options; people search engines.
- Social Networks: LinkedIn (in-depth); Facebook; Twitter; Google-Plus.
- Productivity Tools: Parsing, Filtering, Browser Extensions, Verification; Use Cases (Peoplesourcing Scenarios)
For Level 1, I will cover the basics of People Sourcing, go slowly, and provide many details and examples; for the Level 2, I will briefly go through the basics and add more topics, concepts, tools, and tips. For each class I will provide materials and video-recordings. The detailed syllabus can be found here: Peoplesourcing Training Day
2. Three 90-minutes Q&A sessions; homework assignments; discussing example test questions.
3. One month of Q&A over email.
- 60 multiple-choice questions for Level 1
- 80 multiple-choice questions for Level 2.
Once you are ready to take the test, you will get the questions, and will need to complete the test within 48 hours. The Test needs to be taken within “the test week”. A second attempt is allowed.
Here’s the great part! If you sign up for a Certification Package, you are welcome to attend presentations at both levels and the materials are yours to keep. You can decide for which level you will take the test later in the program.
To summarize, if you sign up, you get all of the following:
- 14 hours of training
- 6 video-recorded 90-minute lectures and slide sets
- extra materials and documentation
- 3 Q&A sessions and homework assignments
- one month of support
- two attempts to take a test
- a beautiful certification to hang on the wall in your office
Pricing and Registration
To register for the upcoming program:
- Submit your payment: $599 via Eventbrite link.
- Inform me at email@example.com of the name and the email address of the person attending, and whether the person is registering the the live class in San Francisco or the online option.
1) Those who have AIRS certifications (either current or expired) relevant to People Sourcing: CIR, ACIR, or CSSR, and those who have taken two or more of my 90-minute classes get $150 off and pay $449. (Use this link instead of the link above if you qualify).
Group Discounts are available. Please contact my business partner firstname.lastname@example.org
The Certification is valid for one year. Starting next month, we will also be offering an upgrade package from Level 1 to Level 2 and will provide information on renewals. (We will make it easy and inexpensive to renew.)
For more info, please feel free to review: Certifications FAQ
We will be offering the program on a regular basis.